Exclusive PR workshop for you
Companies that are in the news have numerous benefits. They attract more website visitors, rank higher in Google and are seen as experts. But how does your company get more visibility and brand awareness? How do you build a good reputation and get in the media for free? Book our exclusive PR workshop now and discover how PR can make your company even more successful.
We regularly receive the question: what exactly is PR and why should I use it as an independent entrepreneur, company or start-up? PR translates to public relations; it is all about promoting a company’s image. The purpose of PR is to promote the relationship between a company and its customers or audiences by creating a positive image. In other words, public relations makes people think about the company in a certain way.
As a PR agency, we maintain relationships with the media for our clients and ensure that our brands are seen in good light. Together, we work on their brand awareness by soliciting the right media attention. But there are also companies that would like to do this themselves but do not know how to start PR.
Your story in the media through our PR workshop
Do you want ‘rumour around your brand’ but don’t know where to start? TALK ABOUT PR & communications regularly organizes a PR workshop for organizations and companies. During this workshop, we teach you and/or your team how you can get more media attention and therefore more visibility. How do you put your brand in the news? How do you write a good press release? And when does a journalist find your company relevant? We explain the essence of PR in an understandable way and through the interactive assignments after our workshop you can immediately get to work yourself. Everything to give your company more visibility. Of course we adapt the content of the workshop to your industry and target group.
What will you learn during the PR workshop?
After this workshop, you will know how to build brand awareness through PR. This course is packed with practical examples to inspire you to get started with PR and free publicity yourself.
- What is a good PR strategy and where do you start?
- You will learn what news is and how to create news within your organization so that you will be picked up even more often by the press.
- We look at your target group and how you can best reach them by using blogs, social media, influencers and PR.
- Besides inspiring theory and practical examples, you will learn through assignments what PR can do for your organization.
Who is the PR-workshop for?
- The PR workshop is for anyone who wants his/her company to become more known to his/her target audience without having to advertise.
- Think of start-ups, entrepreneurs, marketers, communication professionals, management and directors.
PR Workshop details
- Inspiring workshop on location
- Assignments made on site + feedback
- Worksheet and digital handout afterwards by email
Trainer(s) workshop PR
Natasja Gregorowitsch has more than 20 years of experience in the PR and communications industry within various sectors such as healthcare, education, government and the lifestyle sector. She is co-founder of TALK ABOUT PR & communications; a PR agency that helps create the right sound for your organization, brand or product.
Karen Baelde has years of experience in media relations and coming up with original solutions to PR issues. Together with Natasja, she founded TALK ABOUT PR & communications 10 years ago.
Questions about our PR-workshop?
Want to know more about our PR workshop? We’d love to think with you! You can contact us using the details below or click the button below for the fill-in form. We will get back to you as soon as possible!